We love that our members care about reducing waste as much as we do :)
These are the ways you can dispose of and recycle the packaging materials:
- The Gobble box can go into your cardboard recycling bin at home.
- The gel ice packs are completely non-toxic (made from a natural polymer) and can be cut open and poured safely into the trash. Then you can recycle the outer plastic. They are also great to reuse for picnics or traveling!
- The bubble wrap insulated liner is recyclable, but please check with your city’s waste management service first.
- The denim insulated liner is also recyclable and uses 100% reclaimed denim. Separate the denim (#60 cotton) and the mylar liner and recycle both through your recycling program. If it’s not accepted, the denim insulation can be shipped free of charge through Zappos for Good collaboration with Cotton’s Blue Jeans Go Green™ program here.
- For the plastic bags, you can drop them off at a store or recycling center that offers a plastic-bag recycling program and place your used bag (clean and dry) in the same bins as those plastic shopping bags.
- The containers we use are recyclable and have recycled number 2. Most recycling centers do accept plastic bottles and containers. Please check with your local center or trash collection provider to see what they accept.
You can find participating recycling drop-off locations near you at this website: Plastic Film Recycling
We are always actively searching for better ways to improve our packaging and appreciate your help in being good stewards to our Earth.